In The News
- PR WEB, Press Release
- "Orange County Mom Creates PlanADayOut.com, a Free Online Resource to Find Things
to Do for Kids and Families"
Read more on PRWeb.com
- "She set out to find fun things to do with [her kids] that didn’t cost anything,
and this website is the result. Hopefully, I’ll meet more people with cool ideas
- Read more on OCRegister.com
- "An Irvine mom has created a free and searchable database of resources for family-friendly
activities in Orange County."
Read more on OCRegister.com
- "Holy Moly, I posted about this one on Friday. In love with this site. AWESOME place
to plug in your preferences and get tons of outing ideas and activities for kids!"
Read more on OCMommies.com
- "To help plan activities in Orange County, check out Plan a Day Out. The website
allows you to select the day you want to plan, how far you are willing to drive,
and the ages of the kids you will be taking to create a list of all of the activities
that fit your criteria."
Read more on Examiner.com
- Real Mom Time
- "Of course a parent developed this website, that totally makes sense to me. Kudos
to you, PlanADayOut Mom-Founder, and many, MANY thanks! As a mom of a kid who asks
at 9am what are we going to do TOMORROW, this site is going to help me oh-so-much!"
- Read more on Real Mom Time
- "PlanADayOut.com is a new site on the scene. She created a form where you can enter
the date, the distance, and how many in your family to spit out activity idea results
complete with how much it will cost."
- Read more on FunOrangeCountyParks.com
copyright ©2012 PlanADayOut.com. All rights reserved.