The landmark Old Orange County Courthouse is Southern California's oldest court building, and as such has been witness to many of the events which shaped present day Orange County. From its dedication in 1901, this granite and sandstone building has been the traditional home of county government. Today the 30,000-square foot building has been restored to look much as it had at the turn of the last century. The building contains the Orange County History Center (which includes the Old Courthouse Museum, the Orange County Archives, and the library of the Pacific Coast Archaeological Society) as well as government offices. The building is on the National Register of Historic places and is a State of California Historic Landmark.
Phone: (714) 973-6605
Website: Click to Visit
Suitable for: 6+
Street parking. Metered parking is available in the lot on the north side of the Old Courthouse.
Event dates, times and cost are subject to change without notice. Before heading out, please contact the event organizer to verify the information provided. If you have questions about a particular event, please contact the event organizer directly.